Pay by Check - fill out this form:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we still have individual and family levels?
Nope. Individuals or couples can sign up at any amount.
If two people sign up they are both members.
2. What are the dates of the membership year?
January 1st to December 31st.
3. What if I sign up after January 1st?
Membership beginning after August 31st will include the next calendar year; all others end on December 31st.
4. Do I still get a membership card?
Not unless you ask for one.
5. How do I prove membership to get my store and/or lecture discounts?
Membership lists will be stored at the Barracks store and will be available at all other events.
6. What is the store discount for members?
20% for merchandise excluding books.
7. When and where will I receive my SPParks tote and /or Jorgensen book?
Stay tuned for an exciting SPParks event.
SONOMA PETALUMA PARKS
PO Box 1702
Sonoma, CA 95476
Call us at (707) 935-6832
- SONOMA PETALUMA PARKS, Inc., formerly known as Sonoma/Petaluma State Historic Parks Association, incorporated in 1982, is registered with the California Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts and is an IRS registered 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization. Membership dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.