The support our Association provides to the Sonoma and Petaluma Adobe State Historic Parks is funded through membertship fees, store sales, grants and donations. Thank you for helping us to help our Parks.
Please proceed to the link below to make a donation
SPParks three "pillars" of support for our parks:
- Funds docent training and enrichment
- Funds park staff attendance at seminars and workshops
- Underwrites the many community events at each of the park venues
- Initiated a plan and raised funds for the phased repair of the walls of the Petaluma Adobe, a multi-year effort
- Funded a water clarification system for the pond at the Vallejo Home
- Funded an audio system for the Mission Chapel and a flat screen TV display for the Barracks
- Sponsors concerts, lectures and theater performances at the parks
- Participates in community events such as the July 4 parade
- Promotes our parks' interests before local and state governments
SONOMA PETALUMA PARKS, Inc., formerly known as Sonoma/Petaluma State Historic Parks Association, incorporated in 1982, is registered with the California Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts and is an IRS registered 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization. Membership dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.